10 things that make me awesome – ANOTHER LIST!
- I have a terrific sense of humor – ask anyone. If they disagree, they have no sense of humor.
- I am (apparently) great at making lists about myself – and am totally not self-centered when I do so. I don’t want to do it, it’s my assignment. I have to. 🙂
- I am a soprano. Enough said.
- I’m a good driver. And I like driving. Road trip, anyone?
- I’m a good cook. Srsly – and I’m even learning to love it.
- I’m reasonably intelligent, and a decent conversationalist. Uh… so, uh…………whatcha doin’?
- I’m a great cheerleader, and am genuinely excited for people when they achieve their goals.
- I’m a Keeper of Secrets. Like a lockbox.
- I’m a ninja – I could totally kick your butt, but I don’t because…
- I’m about the nicest person you’ll meet. 🙂
- Bonus — I realized when re-reading this, that I totally use the word totally, like, entirely too much (twice in a list this short is too much). The Eighties totally rocked, and I am [obviously too young to be] a product of the Eighties. Awesome!