The struggle to maintain the blog is great this week – I don’t have so much time to write as I’d like, and not too much in mind – even with a whole list of “just ideas” in my drafts folder – to blog about. But I promised myself I was going to do this – no skipping days!!!! So…
Random fact about me – I love handbags. Leather goods in general, but handbags. I love a good leather bag, with pockets and zippers and a plenty of room for my stuff. But I’m also a little bit frugal, and a whole lot picky, so I generally just peruse the beauties I admire, and leave the purchasing to others.
Things I’m picky about:
- I like leather, but I need lightweight – finding both is hard.
- I like cloth too, but not as much, and finding a print I like enough to buy is…well, not impossible, but difficult.
- I like pockets on the outside – no pockets, no purchase.
- I am not a big fan of advertising for companies, so even though I like their bags, I probably won’t ever buy Coach, Michael Kors, or any bag that has identifiable logos all over.
- My favorite bags have short handles – just long enough to slip onto my shoulder. Cross body bags are a sometime necessity, but not my first choice.
- I am currently carrying my favorite bag ever, and I’m still looking for its replacement – the company doesn’t seem to make the style anymore. I would gladly buy the same one again if I could…so long as I got a good deal on it – Frugal Franny, remember?…