Zero to Hero, the first assignment. yeah, technically it’s day six…but I thought I’d cover it anyway. today’s assignment isn’t up yet. And I may transfer this to my ‘about’ page if I can manage to make it more succinct than what’s already there. I’m not holding out hope! 😉
Who I Am:
- Wife and Mom, first and foremost
- Daughter, Sister, Friend
- Singer, Teacher, Encourager (as my about.me page says)
- So much more than I can manage to put into a few bullet points
Why I’m Here:
- To amuse myself and others
- To practice this craft called writing.
Some questions they offered as a jumpstart for this post:
- Why are you blogging, rather than keeping a personal journal? – who says I don’t? I sometimes keep a journal, sometimes I blog. Often, both.
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? – It seems pretty random – but as I said yesterday, certain themes come up again and again – no matter what I’m writing about, I try to do it with hope, joy and love. And unbounded optimism. 🙂
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog? – I don’t know the answer to this question – my introvertedness seems to extend to the cyber-world, because becoming “part of the community” overwhelms and intimidates me. I follow a few bloggers, a few follow me, but I am not good at all at interacting with others in the blogging community.
- If you blog successfully throughout 2014, what would you hope to have accomplished? – I hope what I write makes people laugh, or at least smile, and perhaps gives them something to think about.