5 quick things about me:
- I mostly only read romance novels.
- I also write them. You can find links on the ‘books’ page. (The third is on it’s way, slowly but surely!) I came to writing unexpectedly–when I started this blog–and feel so lucky to have found a second creative outlet that suits my heart and personality so perfectly.
- When I was in high school, I said I wanted to be an opera singer. I had no idea at the time how one went about becoming one, and I think I just said it to be different. Yet, amazingly enough, I managed it. While I no longer actively pursue performing as a career, I love teaching others how to use their instrument, and I have a lot of fun with the gigs I sing locally.
- My husband and I have two amazing kids.
- I live in Ohio, not because I have to, but also because I love it here. Ohio really is “The Heart of It All.”
I started my blog, in part, to talk about my journey as a singer (hence the name) but it has turned out that I mostly talk about things that have nothing to do with that journey specifically – or much to do with anything particularly. It is a bit of a mish-mash of diversions and monthly challenges. I blog for my own enjoyment, and to perhaps amuse my friends and family. If you have found it amusing, or thoughtful, then it’s an added bonus. Thank you for visiting.